• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Idiots guide to i.t. On this site

genevive57

hi all,
just me again. i still can't upload a photo onto this site!! i know how to unpload photo's cos i just put my sons car on ebay yesterday but, it just isn't working here. i keep getting a message saying "oops error".
i know it sounds childish but i wanna have a nice page like all you other guys - i'm stamping my feet n having a right paddy!!
please help
thanks
jan xx:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Have you done 50 posts yet?

hi jo,
yep, i reached the magic number yesterday and when i posted last night people said that it could take up to 12 hours for the site to recognise this! hence - my retry today.
i keep getting a message box opening and saying "oops error this site cannot be found".
i must have the gremlins in my computer i think.
jan xx

is it the pic on the side that u want? Go to user cp, then edit avatar, you can upload from there, fingers crossed it works for you :) xxx

hi caren,
just the same message as before!!
it is a bright blue toolbar with the following:-Oops!

The page you are looking for could not be found.
Try searching for it below:

you're not trying to use a pic thats too big are u?

If it really won't have it, Jan, send a message to Pierce in the Technical support section. Drop the Forum Jump box down & it is near the bottom. He will respond asap :):) xx

Back