• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm forever blowing bubbles

Aw Cah-Ching hunny!!! Well I am your virtual friend...!! I have no mates ...my mates are my partner (poor devil) and my kids....I just couldn't make any friends when I felt like all the other mums hated me and my kids when they were undiagnosed at mainstream.
I have not been out socially for about 15 years or so because when I got big I was too ashamed to see anyone, and I have only just got brave enough to go out with the family a couple times.
I have sort of been a shut in ever since the boys difficulties really came out so I understand about being lonely xxxx
I'm only teasing about the bunny thing, I really admire your motivation and determination...I wish I could muster a fraction of it !
I just wish you could see some better results for your hard work..but we'll keep working on that! :)

I reckon you're lovely too. :hug99:
I've not been to the gym today. I'm going tomorrow. I'll see if there has been a shift in the scales (which I doubt).
I think my band is more or less at the sweetspot, not sure I want another fill just yet, but I do want to know if I have the right about of fluid in. I'll ask the nurse tomorrow.

thats it us girls need to arrange a night out!!!! I too am single CC and all my mates are married or in relationships so I get left out of do's as they know I wont want to be the singleton!!! So I dont go out often at all and also get very down but hey we are all going to be slim and happy very soon I can feel it in my waters!!!! I too am your guys virtual friend if you want it of course and if you dont tough I am still going to bother you ha!!! xx

Woohooo. Thats so nice of you to say. May be we all should arrange something :)

sounds good to me but seems we are all a little far apart so will have to work on a fair middle meet lol

Back