• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm going to be in a magazine.

Mixman

One of the purposes I got Rachel to take the photo below yesterday was to send it into a magazine. It's a Mountain Bike magazine and people just send pictures in of them and their bikes. The winner gets a free pair of Mountain Bike shoes (Normally £50). I included some information about myself including the surgery and weightloss etc and I go an amazing response. The lady had a word with the editor and they want to do a slightly different than normal spread and have asked for a before shot and some more information about me. She says I am definitely the winner and I'll get my free shoes and pictures in the next magazine :D

I'm dead chuffed

MeBike.jpg

Way to go Mixxy ! You so deserve it - congratulations !

Well done xx

Wow Mixxy, what an amazing photograph and you will be in this magazine through your sheer hard work and efforts... very deserving indeed and it could not happen to a better person...

Love and hugs to you xxx

I got shelbels magazine article today...(it was a coincidence as i am laid up and a friend bought me it to read!)
do you know when yours will be published and what magazine is it in..
wow how exciting.....well done hun xx

Hope you soon feel better Lisa and Mixxy, I'm so pleased for you! xxx

Amazing! That is one incredible bike, is it a special one? xxxx

Back