• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im in agony!!! But thought it had settled!!!!!!!!!

hopelesscase

yesturday i was very windy and smelly and just put it down to food combinations. id had oat pancake with mushrooms and cheese for breakfast. Chicken and bacon pasta bake with broccoli followed by fruit salad for lunch and was then windy all afternoon.
At tea time i had steak mush rooms and peas followed by a banana. all seemed fine till bedtime when a searing pain came on initially in my stamach area but radiating into my back and kidney area.
Ive taken paracetomol and been drinking warm water but once the boys have gone to school im heading to the hospital as im wondering if i have kidney stones.
I wasnt in this much pain when in labour!!! ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuch
any ideas

Last edited:
Oh carol, poor you, it must be bad if it's more painful then being in labour. I agree the hospital is your best bet, hope you get some answers and let us know how you get on x

That does sounds like "stones"-I remember the pain of gallstones-horrendous-like you say, much worse than giving birth
But its strange you had windy/smells before the pain-banana/mushrooms sometimes do that for me when I have too many
Let us know how you get on-hope you don't wait too long-maybe take a hot water bottle to hug in case its bad
(((gentle hug)))

Hun ur def making the right decision to go to the hospital and get it checked out, ((big hugs)) i hope they find the cause of the pain and its nothing serious and you soon start to feel better pls keep us updated xx

Last edited:
hi carole huga hugs hun pls let us know what happend xxxx

please feel better soon. def right choice to be checked out. i'll keep my fingers crossed for ya xxx

OMG thats awful, do you still have your gall bladder ?
It sound very similar to stones.
Wind although sounds very silly can also be very very painful I once took my 6 year old to A&E with wind !!!!
Get it sorted asap and hope you are feeling better soon x

no had my gall bladder removed 22 yrs ago and yes thinking about it its similar pain th that !!

have also developed a couh so wondering if ive got some sort of infection!

Carol do u think it might be a kidney infection, hope they sort you out today hun xx

sorry to hear your in pain Carole i hope you feel beter soon xxx

no had my gall bladder removed 22 yrs ago and yes thinking about it its similar pain th that !!

have also developed a couh so wondering if ive got some sort of infection!
get to that hospital hun. i had kidney infection a sever one according to hospital and it wasnt nice. could be one. hugs xx

Hope you're feeling better soon Carole xx

Hello

I was admitted into hospital with twice this year, I had a urine infection and kidney infection which travelled into my blood system, this was like something worse then labour pains too , spent 5 hours on gas and air eventually morphine, and 9 days in hospital on antibiotics, What your describing sounds like a kidney infection. Hope you get it sorted asap .

All the best - MeJulie x x

just got back although my urine is clear they think i may be brewing an infection so antibiotics and stronger pain killers.

take care hun xx

get well soon x

Oh dear, try to rest up and let the drugs do thier job
hope you start to feel a little better soon x

Back