• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im lovin my cultures

Ankaas

Hi guys, Ive been looking into the Easyio Yoghurt maker recently on qvc, amazon etc but my head is pickled with all the different combinations of offers sooo I just went to Lakeland yesterday and bought the starter kit. Needless to say I had to go back today to buy more yoghurt making stuff. It was gorge and so easy to make. I think Ive nearly eaten the whole litre myself today! I thought it would be good for my pre-op diet and then afterwards too. Greek yoghurt with coconut and lime yummee. Anybody else got one? :eating:

Sounds delicious hun, I do not have one myself but I can imagine how wonderful they must taste. xx

ive been looking at getting a easyyo for ages it looks soooo lovely on qvc they did them in julian graves the nut shop nearly got one then ,does it work out expensive for the mixtures not fussed about the fruit squirts i usually get the big yogharts one of the pots for about a pound ,how does the packs compare initial outlay ignored?x

Do you know I can't be bothered to cost it - ive got it, I use it, I can make yoghurt whenever I want, it's always there so thats cost effective for me !

I have one and it is great (early days though, I have had it for a couple of months and the novelty hasn't worn off).. I can get each packet for around £2.50 and that makes 1 litre of yoghurt.

Qvc have some fab offers don't they - Lakeland is a bit expensive. Love it

Julian graves have I think 20% off easy yo at the mo o think the maker is 12.66 may invest in one I think!x

Yea you should. I made the Greek one no prob but I had three attempts at the strawberry one - it just didn't set for some reason but I used it as a drinking yoghurt anyway. It worked on the fourth attempt - I was just about to write to the manufacturer - but it redeemed itself - lovely. Now I'm looking at the Greek yoghurt with coconut yum. I've been having it every morning with fruit to prepare me a bit for my pre op diet so hopefully my diet won't be such a shock to my system.

Back