• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

itching!

lousarah

Has anyone else found after having a band or other surgery they are really itchy? Its almost like nat bites everywhere omg scratch scratch scratch. Mainly my legs, back and belly. No new washing powder or something I havent eaten before. Could it be caused by the infection or antibiotics?

Despite finding a nit, my head isnt itchy lol. Or my arms and face touch wood.

Anyone? Xxxx

It could be that your skin is drier due to the weather / less calories / skin tightening.

Treat yourself to some nice body lotion and apply after exfoliating, see if that helps x

Most defiantly my skin is covered in rashes and itches almost constantly, my skin is very dry but have found that moisturisers that I used to use now make the rashes worse. I think it's down to not enough water.

Thanks for replying guys. I have been moisturising and drinking its just so bad lol. Hopefully once im eating properly again it will sort itself out. Xxx

Has anyone else found after having a band or other surgery they are really itchy? Its almost like nat bites everywhere omg scratch scratch scratch. Mainly my legs, back and belly. No new washing powder or something I havent eaten before. Could it be caused by the infection or antibiotics?

Despite finding a nit, my head isnt itchy lol. Or my arms and face touch wood.

Anyone? Xxxx

Could be a allergy to antibiotics.I had itchy rash 25 years ago from peniciline

In the past couple of weeks I have noticed a real increase in skin itching. My back and legs particularly, I think that it is down to the complete change in diet, the weight loss and in general. Im not on any antibiotics so know its not that, but I do notice a difference the more weight I lose.

When I see the nurse tomorrow to check infections gone im going to show her. Im having a total break out its horrible x

Hi guys,I've been suffering with a rash and dry skin too,rash is mainly on my chest and upper back.consultant suggested it may be a lack of zinc,low and behold when my 3 monthly blood tests came back my zinc was low,I was then prescribed a zinc supplement and told it would take a few weeks before I noticed any difference,am now over 5months post op and my rash and dry skin is much improved,x

Back