• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

its real now i have a date!!

buglady

hi everyone im now on the official waiting list for my surgery wed the 10th of june and have been told to do a 5 day pre op milk diet i thought it would be two weeks phew!!! six weeksish now and i will be on the loosing side greattttt!!! got that off my chest phewww!! yeahhhhhh!!!:D:D:D:D

:happy096: congratulations on getting your op date ! its an exciting time and yes it makes it more real. :bliss:

liz x

Good for you! Hope the pre-op diet goes ok!

Fantastic news it all becomes very real now, and whooo only 5 days pre-op which one is it?

yay!! congrats, not long now eh!!!

:bliss:
.x.

thankyou

thanks everyone i suppose ill have to put some kinda ticker thing up to hopefully show my progress im so happy!! by the way it is a milk diet but for five days so hopefully it will wizz by!!!i was really thinking i would have to do 2 weeks cold turkey as such!!:)

Congrats! Not long now!!!

Congrats!!! lucky you only 5 days, whose your surgeon? I'm going in on the fri b4 you and don't know what my pre op will be yet, I'm at the whittington with Mr Heath

Back