• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my op date!

buglady

as it says gastric band on june the 10th pre op starts 5 days b4 so excited now!!:) but that message was supposed to go on the stickey operation dates can it be moved?? hi everyone day one of the milk thingy i have a raging headache i have had a litre of fluid now 2 adn a half pts of milk and a mug of bovril oh and a chewing gum what stage do the headaches go and how long till my body is in kitoses so it stops feeling hungry day three?

Last edited:
Hi not long to go and a nice short pre-op diet this will fly by

No probs buglady, let me know what hospital and I'll add it to the list ;)

thats great news!!

:D

.x.

my op

thanks everyone you are have been so friendly on here and its great to know we are all on here for the same reason! i must admit prob like most people on here if the truth be told been eating for england!!! and now i am actualy looking foward to not thinking about what i am eating for my next meal! im a bit sick of food now!! my op is at the spire hospital in havant just on the outskirts of portsmouth and i get admitted at 5pm and have the op that evening i have a app with the dietition at the end of may to talk about the pre op hell thing and after care etc so yes hopefully the time will fly right by!! thanks again everyone!!:):):)

all done, you're on the list ;)

Thank you :)

Hi I have my Consultation 18th June at Spire Havant with Mr Simon Toh,what happened at yours? Did you get to pick the op date? Hows the pre-op diet going?:confused:xxx

Back