• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's the little things that count...

RoseA

It's a small thing, I know, but it's always maddened me how someone can just throw on a pair of blue jeans and a plain white T-shirt and look really good. I've certainly never managed it... until today that is !!:happy036:

I'm sooooo happy with my life right now I just want to jump up and down and wave my arms and shout !!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

:silly: I'm 51 for *** sake... how undignified would that be ! :8855::8855::8855::8855:

It's a small thing, I know, but it's always maddened me how someone can just throw on a pair of blue jeans and a plain white T-shirt and look really good. I've certainly never managed it... until today that is !!:happy036:

I'm sooooo happy with my life right now I just want to jump up and down and wave my arms and shout !!!

:silly: I'm 51 for *** sake... how undignified would that be ! :8855::8855::8855::8855:

STUFF DIGNITY!!!!!!!! there are times when you just have to SHOUT your JOY!!!!!!!
I'm thrilled for you, and you really are a constant inspiration to me!

ooo rose and so you should!!!! you ve done brilliantly :) you should be so so proud xxx

STUFF DIGNITY!!!!!!!! there are times when you just have to SHOUT your JOY!!!!!!!
I'm thrilled for you, and you really are a constant inspiration to me!

Haha Charis, you may be right !:8855::8855::8855:
There are so many people on this forum who have been an inspiration to me... you're one yourself now too Charis !

Ah Rose, that's so kind of you to say so! Thank you. xxxxx

good for you rose - run outside into the street and shout it... i dare you! lol
how did your check up go today?

Jump up and down Rose!

Rose, I think that is such a great achievement...

Stand in front of a full length mirror and feel very proud of yourself.

We'll all be joining you in time and I love casual dress.. it can look smart and feel so good...

You are a true inspiration, alongside so many others on here and I'm always thanking you all in my prayers and thoughts.

I bet you look and feel a million dollars Rose.

Was your appointment good today love?

Love and best wishes.... simpler the better sometimes...

Bev xxx :):):)

Stuff the dignity...

DO IT NOWWWWWWWW!

good for you rose - run outside into the street and shout it... i dare you! lol
how did your check up go today?

LOL! It went very well, :thankyou: Keeley ! They're delighted with my progress :D My next one is in January, in the meantime I'm going to see the dietician.

You go for it girl that is FANTASTIC :D:D:D:D:D

Just love this post Rose i feel just the same..... GREAT aint it.:):)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait for that day for me. Congrats to you - makes it all worthwhile xxxxxxxx

Woooo Hooooo well done Rose ! that must be such a good feeling, go you !!!!
XX Dawn

Back