• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's the little things that make you happy...

Sarah Metcalf

Yesterday I got rid of all clothes hangers that had 26/28 on them, they've been replaced by some 24s but mostly 22s. :D :D :D This mightn't sound like much but to me it's a huge event as I've always hated seeing them in the wardrobe.

This got me thinking, what are the little changes in your life (through wls) which have brought you happiness?

So far... feeling my clothing loosen and everything that I couldn't fit in before Christmas, I can now fasten and zip up again!

xxx

Bending over to do the zip up on my ankle boots without huffing and puffing...

Also knowing i'm walking the 1.5 miles to work and knowing i'll do the walk home again and it don't bother me one little bit.... Sometime when i was pre op last year my car broke and i had to walk, i used to stop at a friends on the way back for a cuppa and to break the walk up. Not anymore, i'm loving pounding the pavements xxx

Being able to wax my lady bits without using scizzors and a mirror. The timrs I thought I'd end up on a&e with my tupence in my hand!! Having not seen it for quite some time it looked like Leo Sayers hair (nice!!') xxx

i loved it when i had to keep going back to tescos to get smaller sized jeans, i was in a 14 at christmas, im now in a 10, with possibility of going into an 8, seemed to happen all of a sudden.
and as for bob marley and leo sayer, i know what u mean, can i join the club, lol

Oh ladies you have made me chuckle...such a simple thing that people take for granted eh. At 32ish stone you can imagine it will be a while until me and mine are united lol x

Lol....when you are reunited Sarah make sure you create a design that will fit in with our group ;) Maybe a Stevie Wonder look? A few braids and beads will be lush :D XX

ha ha ha i can just imagine someone trying to put braids n beads in, lol. might go for a duncan goodhew in the summer.

omg you lot are barking!!!! . . but I must admit to being thrilled once I could see mine again! Have not quite got to grips with self waxing but feel at least I dare go to the beauticians now without her wondering why such a fattie has the urge to have a neat bush when she cant even see it!! Perhaps a little topiary is on the cards!!

So yes that is quite a nice thing about wls but actually the thing I like most is just eating so much less in general and never feeling guilty that I have 'pigged out'.

"TOPIARY" hahahahahah, i can't breathe x

Lol....when you are reunited Sarah make sure you create a design that will fit in with our group ;) Maybe a Stevie Wonder look? A few braids and beads will be lush :D XX
Oh dear DC, i'll need more than a "few" beads and braids to cover my circumference lol x :giggle:

:8855::8855::8855: Thank you ladies, this has given me a laugh this morning. Barking isnt the word!!!

Oh i so cant wait for the day i dont have a fight with my belly to see my flower :D

OMG = this thread has made me chuckle so much!

As a (living in and not born) Essex girl can I suggest a Vajazzle! lol

If you've watched The Only Way is Essex on ITV2 you'll know what I mean, if not google it! xx

Reactions: Bev
Back