• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i'v got to have rosie put down. so sad!!!!!!

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
after loosing all my weight, the best thing was taking rosie for a walk. she is a fun dog "climes trees, loves rope swings she even goes absailing with hubby" she has been bleeding from the back for 3 weeks now and the vet gave us the worse news last friday "it's canser.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 36
Aw hun Im so sorry for you (HUGS) We had our dog Muska put to sleep this year too. He was the loveliest tri-colour collie, he was a rescue dog and we got him at about 4-5 yrs old. He was over 20 when he went so I know exactly how you are feeling. Love and hugs to you and the family XXXXX

awwww thanks jacqui. she is 11 years old and we have had her from a puppy, she's never had puppys, and i'm told 11 is a good age for english bull terriers. she is part of our family.

Sorry to hear ur sad news
th2b3c9c2d.jpg

aww, that is sad news. Im so sorry.

At least she will be pain free. Its horrid to think of them suffering.

I'm so sorry Sue, I have three rescue dogs and they are my babies now the kids have grown up...

Our precious pets have such very short lives.... I am feeling for you as it is one of the worst dreads I have had with all of the pets I have loved over my lifetime...

Sending love and hugs to you xxx

So sorry to hear this Sue & family-I know how much Rosie is part of your family-holidays in Whitby included!

This has to be one of the hardest decisions to make, but one we do because we love them so much and would not want them to suffer, my thoughts are with you, I'm sure Rosie has had the best life a dog could wish for.

We have a secret, you and I that no one else shall know,
for who but I can see you lie each night in fire glow?

And who but I can reach my hand before we go to bed
and feel the living warmth of you and touch your silken head?

And only I walk woodland paths and see ahead of me,
your small form racing with the wind so young again, and free.

And only I can see you swim in every brook I pass
and when I call, no one but I can see the bending grass.

This has to be one of the hardest decisions to make, but one we do because we love them so much and would not want them to suffer, my thoughts are with you, I'm sure Rosie has had the best life a dog could wish for.

We have a secret, you and I that no one else shall know,
for who but I can see you lie each night in fire glow?

And who but I can reach my hand before we go to bed
and feel the living warmth of you and touch your silken head?

And only I walk woodland paths and see ahead of me,
your small form racing with the wind so young again, and free.

And only I can see you swim in every brook I pass
and when I call, no one but I can see the bending grass.

thats really lovely :)

Very sorry for your loss Sue x

Sending you big hugs and really sorry about your sad loss xx

11 is a good age for English Bull Terriers Sue, but it doesnt help when your friend and companion is poorly and there is nothing that can be done for them. I really feel for you hun, its a horrible horrible time (HUGS) X

Have been thinking of you Sue, sending loving hugs and take good care xxx

Am so sorry to hear this hun, Pets are like children, My heart goes out to you xxx

Thinking of you Sue. My pets are like my children too and it is always so hard to make these decisions . . but at least they do not have to suffer. I had my 35 yr old horse put to sleep earlier this year - I have owned him since he was 3. I cried for days but was so glad I could make that decision for him when the time was right and he had a lovely life.

I am sure your dog has loved his time with you and your family and your final gift to him is the one that allows him a peaceful end to his life without suffering. I feel for you. Hugs xxxxxxxxxx

so sorry to hear that, pets really do become part of the family.

I've never had a dog, planning to get a yorkie poo when we move, but we do have a cat.

Back