• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've been ill for 3 weeks now :(:(:(

Dell

Dr has no Idea what it is unless flu or virus. the main issues are headache, nausea and exhaustion.

Im trying to eat and drink and my bowels are fine and pee is almost clear so Im not dehydrated.

I just wondered if anyone had any hints for any pick me ups. I've never felt so poorly. Btw not anaemic and glandular fever test also negative.

Sorry for quick msg, on phone xxx

:)Big (((hugs)))
-hope you start to feel better real soon:)

ps-I take it your B12 injections are uptodate?
-I've had 2 now

Not had I section but instead have blood test to check levels and they're absolutely fine. Was almost hoping the bloods showed something so Id have an answer!

Aww Dell, I've missed you.

Glad you are having tests to rule things out...

Hope you are also getting plenty of rest and relaxation, you have been through a great deal recently and it takes a lot out of us...

Roll on the warmer weather Dell and some natural Vitamin C.

Love, hugs and at your side Angel xxx

Are you taking any additional supplements? I would suggest trying a strong vitamin d3, from holland and barrats (around 5000iu), a vitamin c, and something like berocca for a general perk up. I know there are some really nasty long lasting bugs going round, hopefully yours will pass soon x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

It's a really nasty cold going round at present. I've had it for weeks and am still feeling hot and have headaches. I'm just having plenty of fluids and taking it very easy.

Thanks all.am on calcichew d3 forte Shel, is that still not enough?

Had no cold symptoms at all, just can't function, sleeping about 20 hrs most days, cramming fluids and food in when I can.

Wishung you all better soon too xxx

Get well soon Dell... and a lovely greeting as always Julie xxx

I second what Shell said about Berroca its high vit c,expensive but really gives you a boost.I paid £12 for a pack of 3 tubes ie 45 days.It may give you a boost!

It might be worth trying a 1000iu d3 tablet on top of the calcichew one Dell. Most people are vit D deficient due to lack of sunlight here and most people working indoors.

If it carries on it might be worth asking your doctor about ME or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hope you feel better soon Dell....there seems to be lots of nasty bugs going around at the mo.....hope you find something that gives you the boost you need (HUG) XX

Hope you get better soon x

Back