• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've got funding!!!!!!!!!

zetacatty

A loser at last!
woooohoooooo. I phoned Annette Mitchell at BENPCT and she said that she would Email Tracy Lowe at Walsall this afternoon. I knew funding wouldn't be a problem but somehow it didn't seem real without it. Now it's full steam ahead. I am sooooo happy. :grouphugg: Zxx

:D WOOO HOOOOO ! thats great news congratulations xxxx

woooohoooooo. I phoned Annette Mitchell at BENPCT and she said that she would Email Tracy Lowe at Walsall this afternoon. I knew funding wouldn't be a problem but somehow it didn't seem real without it. Now it's full steam ahead. I am sooooo happy. :grouphugg: Zxx

Fantastic news Z.

I know what you mean about the funding. I keep being told funding isn't a problem, but there's nothing like knowing you have it :).

:clap::clap::clap::clap::wow::wow::clap::clap::clap::clap::wow::wow::clap::clap::clap:

Marion that is FANTASTIC - i am sooooo pleased for you at long last some great news (we'll soon be on that losers bench and showing Sutton Coldfield what's what)!!!!!! There will be no stopping you now xx Sending you lots of hugs with fairy dust so you sparkle on Cloud 9

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

:character00100: I just had a great big grin from ear to ear reading your replies. Thanks you lovely bunch! Zxx

Hi Zetacatty, great news on getting your funding. I hope I am as lucky as you tomorrow. Have you seen anyone yet dietician psyc or surgeon? Take care.

Another step closer.

Hi Zetacatty, great news on getting your funding. I hope I am as lucky as you tomorrow. Have you seen anyone yet dietician psyc or surgeon? Take care.

No - the dietician wasn't there when I was supposed to talk to her so we chatted on the phone instead. I haven't seen the surgeon or psychologist. The doctor at Weight Management Clinic said that the next time he sees me will be on the ward! I've had my blood pressure (too high) and urine test done. That's all. Everyone else had MRSA swabs, ECG etc etc - so I suppose I'll have all that at my pre-op. Zxx

It's starting to feel real.

Back