• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

John west light lunches!!!

Jrichard

Hi all,

I have just discovered the John West light lunches. I have seen 4 tuna varieties and one salmon. They are high protein, around 20g per tub! They are also suitable for bypassers on the fat and sugar front, yay.

I have just bought 2 for £3.50 which works out about the same as a protein bar but nutritionally much better!

Whoop, whoop.:D:D:D

Julie

i think they do them in home bargains for a lot cheaper.. thats if you have home bargains near you x

I have just discovered the John West light lunches. I have seen 4 tuna varieties and one salmon.

They also do at least one chicken light lunch, if you can get your shop to stock it.

They also do at least one chicken light lunch, if you can get your shop to stock it.

Wow - where have you seen the chicken ones. I used to love these until I became allergic to fish and as I had to go to A&E the last time I had some fish I am staying clear of anything fin like!!! :D

The chicken ones sound really good though.

No chicken mentioned at all on the site.

They do the five light lunches. They also do seared tuna in sauce, flavouring this comes in a plastipak. Like the ones you get micro rice in.

Julie

They are 2 for £3 in Waitrose at the moment

Wow - where have you seen the chicken ones. I used to love these until I became allergic to fish and as I had to go to A&E the last time I had some fish I am staying clear of anything fin like!!! :D The chicken ones sound really good though.

I used to get the chicken ones in a very large Tesco Extra .... altho I have not been recently.

Wonder if they have discontinued that one and only do the tuna now, then?

Can anyone tell me what the fat and sugar content per 100g is please? xx

oh sounds good

I used to get the chicken ones in a very large Tesco Extra .... altho I have not been recently.

Wonder if they have discontinued that one and only do the tuna now, then?

Oh I do hope not. :( Will have a look this weekend and report back. ;)

i just looked on the site and it was just tuna varietys on there x

Hi all,

I have just discovered the John West light lunches. I have seen 4 tuna varieties and one salmon. They are high protein, around 20g per tub! They are also suitable for bypassers on the fat and sugar front, yay.

I have just bought 2 for £3.50 which works out about the same as a protein bar but nutritionally much better!

Whoop, whoop.:D:D:D

Julie
:D:D:D

Back