• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

joining the gym!

Amrac1

Now I am usually a confidant person and this confidance has grown since the WLS. However I have made a decision that I am ready to join a gym. Seems simple but now I have the jitters. Honestly I am petrified and can feel my heart rate souring just thinking about it.
What am I scared of? I'm not really sure - maybe that people will laugh at me, maybe I'll just look like a wobbly jelly. I dont know really. I want to join but its that first step! Any advise?????:eek::eek::(:(

Hello love,

Your weightloss is remarkable... and if I were your weight, I wouldn't hesitate to join...

Could you take someone with you until you get into it?

Don't be deterred, if you are ready go for it... it will really help to make you feel better and help with your weight loss regime...

Would love to know how you get on... please keep in touch with your progress...

Love and hugs xxx

i went to the gym when i was the size i am now..no-one looked or cared to be frank! I went early in the mornings before work (at 6.15am) and eventually started to say hi to the hardcore crew! I actually enjoyed it, and being part of a little club...go along and see how you feel, and maybe see if you can do some pay as you go or a short membership to see how you feel if you're concerned :)

Back