• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a quick fly-by from me!

phatmomma

Just me giving you a quick update!

Well we moved, it was piggin hard work when you do it yourself and there wouldn't have been a cat in hells chance of me managing that pre op!

Still got boxes everywhere and just decided to rearrange the living room for the third time (hubby is not impressed) but hope to finally get almost straight tomorrow....

Will do some serious support once i'm all unpacked and found the box with me knickers in :eek::eek:;):rolleyes:

Many congratulations and welcome to your new home!

Grace xxx

:)Hope you'll all be very happy in your new home:)

Yeah, for the sake of the general public I do hope you find your knickers soon Hahahaha !!!!!! We don't want you arrested Julie ! Seriously though hope you get yourselves settled in soon. xxx

Julie, I'm glad that the move went alright for you and that your energy lasted out. No climbing on ladders until you've found your knickers though....

Glad to hear all went well. I'm still doing my move 1 car load at a time.

I'm down in Westbury which I think is not far from you in May. Fancy a visitor?
xx

Thank you all, very much.

John i do believe Westbury isn't far from Chippenham, funnily enough a friend popped in today after going there for something :)

I'd love to meet up with you that would be lovely, you can have the pleasure of meeting Mr Phatmomma then too lol...

I hope the car you are packing is enormous so you can be with your Sue fully really soon. I remember how i hated it when me and Trev were parted at the end of a lovely weekend :(

Love n hugs to you all....

And oh yes, Rebirth i did wonder why Trev wanted me to use the step ladders to put things away lol xx

John i do believe Westbury isn't far from Chippenham, funnily enough a friend popped in today after going there for something :)

I'd love to meet up with you that would be lovely, you can have the pleasure of meeting Mr Phatmomma then too lol...

I hope the car you are packing is enormous so you can be with your Sue fully really soon. I remember how i hated it when me and Trev were parted at the end of a lovely weekend :(

OK Julie, I'll get in touch a bit closer to my trip. the car is quite small so it's going to take several trips. I've had several viewings but no offers for the flat yet. It could take some time. :( xx

Can you not let it John?

Can you not let it John?

It might come to that Julie. I would rather get shot rather than trying to manage tenants 300 miles away though. We may need to let out Sue's place though, that would be local though. I've had some interest today though from a lady who is waiting for probate on her partner's estate. If that goes through soon I think she may make an offer. Where there is 1 person interested there will likely be others. Fingers crossed. xx

Back