• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JUST HAD OP ON 12/8/2011

BOSSTUCKER

I feel great had the op on the 12/08/2011 in Sunderland royal by mr Peter Small who is fantastic a real gentleman the whole experiance from arriving to leaving was first class. Ward b26 and the nursing staff are brillant nothing is a bother to them they really work so hard i won't let any body try to slag the NHS off in my company any body who is going in for the op do not worry you will be fine a big thanks to sister kim commen, nurses jan, and june, jess,and irrene, well done and thank you all for my big adventure :)

Glad you are doing ok and had a good experiance. i am with you I have had a good experiance all the way thru and truely appericate everything that Mr Small and team have done for me. They have given me a heathly life.

Well done

All the best

Jo
xx

I wasn't your area, and am a week in front of you, but yes Bypasses Rock! Glad to hear you are feeling well, so keep up the good recovery work.

August 2011 is a good month for the health for the rest of our lives.

I feel great had the op on the 12/08/2011 in Sunderland royal by mr Peter Small who is fantastic a real gentleman the whole experiance from arriving to leaving was first class. Ward b26 and the nursing staff are brillant nothing is a bother to them they really work so hard i won't let any body try to slag the NHS off in my company any body who is going in for the op do not worry you will be fine a big thanks to sister kim commen, nurses jan, and june, jess,and irrene, well done and thank you all for my big adventure :)

i had my bypass there on the 13th and agree everyone in the ward are fantastic :D:D.
I went out this morning for the 1st time and think i have over done it haha.
how are you getting on with the puree food :jelous:

Ah I'm so pleased 4 u. I have my bypass in Chichester 24th august a week 2 day so getting all those feelings I'm sure you had. Lovely to read your thread. Glad ur doing well and feeling good. Keep in touch. What are you having for your liquid stage? Luv kaz x x x

Hi Louise,
Pleased every thing went well on your op i am eating weetibix and small bannana about 1.5"for breakfast had lunch at 1pm 1/4 tin small weightwatchers tomatoe soup and 3 oz cottage pie blended up really nice going to have tuna fish 1/2 small tin with diced onion little tabasco sing it up and very small jelly that my wife made for me yesterday suger free no calories in i really feel great keep smiling keep focused :)

Hi Kaz it will soon be hear your op every thing will be fine just think this time next year all the nice things in life you will be able to to have nice clothes your health better mobility the pureed foods arn't that bad and its only short term 4 weeks you really don't feel hungry going to have a egg scrambled on friday one week anirversary big treet ha ha my wife is saving a fortune on the food bills i cant wait for next year and get rid of my weight keep well focused and you will be in and out and soon be a post op bosstucker

Hi guys
Just to let you know there is a company aloes Wiltshire foods on the Internet they do fantastic puree food. They have local delivery driver in Sunderland and Newcastle aswell no minimum order. Well worth having in those first few weeks and very reasonable. Even do a small portion range for later.

Back