• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just wondering is it possible to...

Gen

Normal
Hiya Pierce

Just wondering if the site would be able to set up something like a hyper link from a food diary to your normal diary. Hyper link is the only way I can explain it but ya know what I mean.... have a button or a link on your main diary to just click that will bring ya into your food diary and/or vice versa.

I was gonna say it would only really benefit people eating food... but I suppose SS'ers would benefit from it too with water/packs etc.

Just a suggestion....

Gen xx

Umm. You mean if you have two threads running...one for food and one for your diary?

You could put a hyperlink in your signature from your diary to go to your food diary...and I suppose another one to get back again :D

Is that what you mean?

Whooops...I'm not Pierce :D Spect he'll be along shortly.

Umm. You mean if you have two threads running...one for food and one for your diary?

You could put a hyperlink in your signature from your diary to go to your food diary...and I suppose another one to get back again :D

Is that what you mean?

Whooops...I'm not Pierce :D Spect he'll be along shortly.

Yep thats exactly it!! might make it easier to keep a food diary and easier for people to check out your food diary too...

Not sure if anyone else would be interested in it but i have it on my laptop at home from excel to word and its really handy :D

Yep thats exactly it!! might make it easier to keep a food diary and easier for people to check out your food diary too...

Not sure if anyone else would be interested in it but i have it on my laptop at home from excel to word and its really handy :D

If that's what you want, then you can do that already. Some other people have put one in their siggys.

I'm a hyperlink fat too BTW. I have hundreds of them in and about excel, word and websites :D Totally loony, but it does save time.

If that's what you want, then you can do that already. Some other people have put one in their siggys.

I'm a hyperlink fat too BTW. I have hundreds of them in and about excel, word and websites :D Totally loony, but it does save time.

Ya know what that just dawned on my that you can put a link in ur sig lol what a duffuss!!!!

I find it very handy!!!

Sorry Pierce cancel my order :D:D:D

I am off to make up a food diary and create 'a hyper link' in my sig!!

Thanks KD :D:D

Back