• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kfc mm mmmmm would you believe it ....

cherry

Hey guys would you believe it, my sister has just took me shopping and usually my lil boy has a treat of a maccy ds or kfc..... i have just sat in KFC and not eaten a THING!!!!! its my FAVE FAVE FAVE thing, and i was drooling! but i resisted and have come home and eaten a v low fat prawn cocktail with salad and b bread...... yippeeeeeee xxx tho god that Chicken looked FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE :cool: XXX

Well done!! That is fab will power, i might have resisted, but then i would have bitten everyones head off for the rest of the day and feel sorry for myself, Well done you
xxx

HAHAHA i usually do that, but all i can think of is imagine waiting the time we do to get to our last stage and they say, nope not met weightloss, arghhhhhhhhhh that would be hurrendous so i just keep thinking of that xx

kfc do do a lovely salad though not always mentioned on their boards .xx

I would fight a hungry mountain lion for KFC :eek: I absolutely love it and its soooooooooooo bad! I bet they go bankrupt when I have my op :D Mind you since I got diagnosed with Type 2 Ive only had it twice ...gutted! X

its my fave two!! i do not know how i sat there without one and have you seen the boneless dipper banquet?? mmmm mmmmm god im drooling oo ooo not forgetting the gravy!!!!!

KFC used to be one of my downfalls pre-op...i have no shame to tell you that i'd eat a 10 piece bucket on my own, including the fries and sides and whatever else came with it :eek: .....haven't had any since over 12 months ago, i get the odd urge to, but can't be bothered!! If i did, i guess one of those little boxes with a couple of bits of chickens and fries would do me just fine!! ;)

well done marky.... you ve done brilliantly on you wl x

well done marky.... you ve done brilliantly on you wl x

thank you very much for your kind comments, have just updated my signature and details, 160lbs lost now, happy with that in a year!! ;)

I am like this at any fast food place now. In McDonalds I have a coffee and a fruit bag, anywhere else, just a coffee. I always feel proud of myself afterwards even tho they wouldn't do anything I like anyway!

Rx

Back