• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KG, Pounds or stones

jj87

I get so confused with what to use.. I always did stones but hospital use KG.. what do u all do

I get so confused with what to use.. I always did stones but hospital use KG.. what do u all do

Hello. I've always used stones too, but noticed GP's and hospitals always use KG's. So I use both, weigh in stone on scales then either switch it to kg or just use a converter so I know both readings

Hello. I've always used stones too, but noticed GP's and hospitals always use KG's. So I use both, weigh in stone on scales then either switch it to kg or just use a converter so I know both readings
I feel like it don't add up right when I do the conversion. I need to stick to one or the other lol

I feel like it don't add up right when I do the conversion. I need to stick to one or the other lol
NHS uses kg’s And I weigh at home in kilos and enter on here in kg’s but let the software convert to stones so I can see on my profile something that means something to me.

There are also plenty of measurement converters on google

I use stones. Hospital uses KG and I just convert it on an app on my phone. I use “MY weight” to record my weight loss, I have an iPhone not sure if you do but it quickly changes so you can see them all x

Stones & pounds

Hate using KG.....lol

:)

I use lbs or kgs but I still record my height in inches. It takes me a minute to remember what my height is in cm o_O

Back