• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Laser Hair Removal this morning.

Hi
I would also like to know if salford offer this as there is no way i can afford it x

Thanks everyone!
I am not naturally blonde and infact peroxide crucified my hair so badly after my bypass I went brunette 2 months ago, I hate being dark but hey ho at least I'm slimmer....
This treatment has cost me £360 i got a very good tailored deal from a very kind nurse who understood that as I had spent over a thousand pounds on IPL and had it not work at all:mad::mad:
Honestly girls don't live with this problem please because you don't need to, I had been prescribed creams, pill and shaved, waxed ect for years and years before this. I know certain areas do laser on the NHS so pls enquire!
Life for me is starting at 30 i'm hairfree, healthier,happier and slimmer!
I finally feel "normal" if there is such a thing!

Mazza, I'm aware that there are some laser machines that treat lighter hair(I think only in the states atm? not sure sorry) but yes the best results are on darker thicker hair as the laser is directed to the melanoma pigment.
Sorry I don't know more:(
Nest session monday and they are gonna turn that sucker up to max zapping wooohooo :D I look like I have been slapped quite a few times after it, no pain no gain eh!

Oh my gosh peeps i so identify with what you are all saying i have unwanted facial hair, :eek: it really gets me down, :sigh: i also feel like people are looking at me as they can see it, i have spoken to a number of gp's about treatment but have been old that the nhs don't provide treatment,:( i had laser treatment at Boots about 10 yrs ago but it didn't seem to work very well had a course of about 8 treatments which cost roughly £300, and last year i had a load of electrolosys all be it by trainee beauticians at college but that hasn't worked very well either. Would love to have proper laser treatment but can't afford it, :hmm: i may go back to docs and see if there is anything available on nhs again. It was thought that i had pcos but scans have proved that to be negative, tho a more recent scan has shown up a small cyst on one of my ovaries :confused:
It's so nice to know there are other people on here who suffer too :)

Back