• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Little snippets of info and questions whilst on our journey

tuu

Hi all
Just thought I'd start a thread about the little things we keep meaning to ask and make a note of and any little snippets of info that may be useful whilst on our weight loss journey....
Firstly can anyone tell me if you can use the Monin sugar free syrups ( the ones they use in coffee like vanilla caramel etc) in milk whilst doing the LSD pre op diet.
Also I've been trying to research the best body moisturiser for helping hopefully with loose skin.. don't get me wronge I know once it's been stretched to oblivion like in my case it doesn't always go back but I was hopeing to try giving it a helping hand with exercise lots of protein and vitamins etc as well as keeping it well moisturised and I read lots of articles and tested products and Palmers firming body butter came out best for value and use. it contains vit d plus collagen and elastin so sounds good and it's on offer at the moment in superdrug at £3 odd it's normally about £6 so I've ordered 2 lol thought I could start using asap.

Thanks for the super drug tip ! Will go and grab a shelf full .. Maybe fill a bath up,with it and wallow for an hour every night hahaha !
I've read that the Palmers is good also ..
I can't see why the syrups would be bad if they are sugar free ? But if you have an advisor team then I would ask them before you buy some ..
Mindy
Xxx

I'm having my op in 3 weeks and hoping years of body moisturising will at least help a bit. Thanks for the tip though, I will get a bath full too ;)
Also this is a great idea for a thread.

That's the one I'm using, Palmers with the extra bits, great reviews at Boots x

I'm looking forward to this arriving I did an online superdrug order on fri so should be here next week .....I use palmers hand cream and always think it's good so hopeing this is same xx

Ohhhh it's all changed here ......going to have a little nosey around and get to grips with the new look....cane on to ask questions is it ok to have all sugar free stuff like diabetic stuff after the bypass well n9t straight after obviously but am I ok to have sweeter to sweeten stuff ? xx

Back