• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

liver cleanse

cherry

Liver Cleanse Recipe

Ingredients

• Epsom salts – 4 tablespoons
  • Olive Oil – 1 cup
  • Pink Grapefruit – 14
  • Apples – 12
  • Lemons – 4
Timeline
  • 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Juice 12 grapefruits and drink it throughout the morning
  • 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM: Juice all the apples and drink it throughout the day
  • 6:00 PM: In a cup containing water, dissolve 1 tablespoon of the Epsom salt. You can add the juice of 1 lemon in it to increase the taste. For best results, use cold water and a straw.
  • 8:00 PM: Repeat the process as carried out at 6:00 PM
  • 9:30 PM: Complete all your chores and get ready for bed. Add 1 cup of olive oil and juice of 2 grapefruits into a jar and shake well. If required, go to the bathroom for the last time.
  • 10:00 PM: Drink the mixture. Use a straw, as it will help the mixture go down easily. Lie down on the bed immediately on your right side with the knees tucked in (fetal position). Try not to move for the first 20 minutes as during this time the oil is passing down the liver. The oil consumption may end up making you feel nauseous. Taking a hydrochloric tablet or adding 2 teaspoons of aloe-vera to the oil mixture will help ease the feeling. .
  • Next Morning: As soon as you wake up, drink another cup of water containing Epsom salt with lemon juice. Repeat this process after 2 hours.
Ive just found this, not sure if it l help us all on the pre op stage, sounds pretty horrific, has anyone done this?......

hahahhaha i know! sounds horrifc x

There is no way I could stomach that!

Reminds me of when my dear Mother gave me neat 'liquid paraffin' when I was about to go into labour with my son... another old wives tale!

p.s. you are even making my rabbits and cat turn their noses up Kelly! xxx

xxx

oo bev!!!!!!!!

Liquid paraffin :eek: Yukkk!! I had castor oil and I still retch now when I think of it. It didnt work either I was still 2 weeks overdue! x

Haha... neither did the liquid paraffin... gave me the runs though... just when everything else was going on if you get my drift! xxx

oh i had the castor oil YUK YUK!! Kelly i'm going to be doing the pre op diet in the next month, i read the one you put up carefully & decided against it ha ha it looks very interesting though!! think i'll stick to the slim fast one that i have planned!

Hahaha... maybe the liver cleanse of Kelly's is not such a bad idea after all... may lose a few stones trying to keep this down... but what works for one, may not work for another...

xxx

What exactly is the slim fast pre-op diet... if it's no trouble to explain... I think I will go for this and how long are you on it for? xxx

This sounds like one of those fad diets that stick thin models claim to go on....

Sounds dangerous to me....:rolleyes:

Dont forget diabetics on metformin cant have grapefruit

:sick0019: sounds absolutely gross.

i agree lol - sounds bloody disgusting, apple juice i could cope with but not grapefruit i dont like the stuff anyway, errrrrrrrr!

Back