• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long term-Help needed...Whats worked for you when weightloss has stopped

emma-louise

my new life!!
I really need some help..

Bypass done 2 and half years ago,and I've just stopped loosing any weight for a long time..
I've got to get this last 2 stone off....
I know it's silly but I feel a failure still,
Even more so now as I've realised I've gained 6lbs and I'm so scared.
I had this surgery to keep my weight under control,how could I let things slip again!
Please tell me anything whats worked for you if you have stalled and the weight has moved again,and if you had gone into maintenance(long termers) and still managed to suddenly lose weight by doing something different.
I would be grateful for replys x

how about trying the 5 day pouch test?
Keep up your protein and make sure you drink loads of water, good luck mate xx

Hi Emma, usually my stalls are because I've upped the carbs. Having said that I'm not as far out as you, but didn't want to read and run - hope someone further out can give you some help here.

how about trying the 5 day pouch test?
Keep up your protein and make sure you drink loads of water, good luck mate xx

Hi caren,
Restriction is good so 5 day pouch thing isn't going to help me I think x
Oh and well done on your weightloss u done fantastic x

Hi Emma, usually my stalls are because I've upped the carbs. Having said that I'm not as far out as you, but didn't want to read and run - hope someone further out can give you some help here.

Hi yvessa,

Carbs is a little to blame,water is one of my probs,latest pic of you is fab! X

Try joining one of the slimming clubs, to see if you need the group support / discipline of weekly weigh-ins to get you back on track?

Hi caren,
Restriction is good so 5 day pouch thing isn't going to help me I think x
Oh and well done on your weightloss u done fantastic x
it may help to kickstart your weightloss x

Emma, you may find that you get some help on the five day pouch site even if you don't actually want to follow the diet as such. I read through it all again the other night and can see a few areas that I have slipped up in.

There is a section of faq's on the home page and you can go through and read the relevant bit. May be worth a look?

I know when I have stalled I have gone back to basics and been extra careful of the carbs/slider foods.

Hope you find something that works for you.

Emma, you may find that you get some help on the five day pouch site even if you don't actually want to follow the diet as such. I read through it all again the other night and can see a few areas that I have slipped up in.

There is a section of faq's on the home page and you can go through and read the relevant bit. May be worth a look?

I know when I have stalled I have gone back to basics and been extra careful of the carbs/slider foods.

Hope you find something that works for you.

Thanks Jane,
Didn't realise other info was on there,will take a look x

Back