• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

***Look...You Want a Bypass?....Really Cheap!!!...Look***

Snowcrystal

lol... ;)

Cheers SnowCrystal but I've decided to keep my band lol. Get saving for the rest and you'll do great with all the refusals thats happening lately!!

Hahaha, you are right there!!!...

And don't be too down on that lil gain...it'll be gone by next week...you see!

But isn't it amazing what you find on ebay?

~hugs~

That has to be the most bonkers thing I have seen on Ebay for a while...brilliant. :D

More worrying are the other items he is selling....anyone fancy playing surgeons

I've been practicing on wii trauma centre so am getting quite steady with a scalpel and was pretty good with my clexane injections too. 8O)

So thats whats caused all my bruises

chatspeak023.gif

I've been practicing on wii trauma centre so am getting quite steady with a scalpel and was pretty good with my clexane injections too. 8O)

Well you can be lead surgeon Terry because I am a little shakey these days...I'll do suction.

Who's going to volunteer for theatre nurse then?...and can we have an anaesthetist?

~hugs~

That has to be the most bonkers thing I have seen on Ebay for a while...brilliant. :D

More worrying are the other items he is selling....anyone fancy playing surgeons

Yes...I'm intrigued...Maybe that's what they do now, have a hospital closing down sale?

That operating table might make a novel dinning table...imagine the chat at your dinner party...lol

~hugs~

Back