• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

man v food

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
ive posted this in the tv section but thought id put it here as well, hope ya'll dont mind, but its a really good programme and i dont know how this guy aint huge.

its on sky 250 good food, called man v food 2pm and 2.30pm than new epsoides at 10pm n 10.30pm, bout a man called adam richmans, its really good, he's american and travel round america lookin food the best grub and doing challenges, its shocking what some americas make but its really good.

Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm Adam Richman!!!! I liiiiiiiike him hehe
He works out twice a day when he is 'on the road' to try to keep the weight off, though he isnt a skinny minny either, I think he is just about perfect weight wise....mmmmmm lol
Sorry, I watch that show and love it, mainly cos he is in it hahahahaha
There is some truly bizarre food out there though I must admit.
Steph xx

just googled it and it say channel 260.

i love the show thought i was the only one who saw it, and yes he is pretty cute lol xx

I only know that its channel 249 on Sky, I know that because I am watching it right now, its on Good Food at 9pm every week night.
Steph xx

just googled it and it say channel 260.

i love the show thought i was the only one who saw it, and yes he is pretty cute lol xx

Yeah pretty cute...sure was in the dirty dream I had with him in it a month or so ago!!! lol
Steph xx

I adore Adam too. He cute and funny too. I sky+ every episode I've got about 6 eps to watch...

I must be the only person to actively NOT watch this programme.

I have only seen part of one programme - but watching someone eating masses of food just makes me feel sick.

Think its because if theres too much food on my plate I end up plate pushing now - would have scoffed the lot before - just can't be overfaced with food.

Loving Masterchef Australia though!!

Angela xx

Me and my other half watch this programme and are both amazed that he isn't the size of a house - now we know why, hey exercise works! Saying that, some of the concoctions do make me feel quite ill and I now know why America has the highest rate of heart disease in the world. Its a strange country - California so image and weight conscious and the rest of the states so unhealthy - go figure!

Back