• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2012 Oppers...

farzu

Hello everyone,

I am having my surgery on the 23rd March. My pre-op assesment is on 2nd March at Homerton Hospital. Is any one else going there the same day for group session? lets all March oppers list our surgery dates. We all will be nervous i know but lets keep on supporting each other.

hi farzu,
unfortunately i live at the opposite end of the country [county durham north east] so will be unable to join your 'group session' ha ha.
i am having gastric sleeve op on 08th march and don't know of anyone in my immediate area having surgery at the same time.
good luck to everyone having their op in march

my op is on 28th March and I am very nervous. I am i the middle of the two of you having my op done at Derby.

Emma xx

Sorry cant help but mine is on the 13th march in manchester pre op is next Tuesday 28th.

my op is on 28th March and I am very nervous. I am i the middle of the two of you having my op done at Derby.

Emma xx

WOW Emma, I did my Master's from Uni of Derby :D Love the place. When r u going to have ur pre-op?

I posted a reply but it didn't come out?.... No idea what went wrong. I'm having my op this Saturday eeek! Pre op appointment very good with excellent information & advice in the group class session.
I've been on the liver shrinkage diet for over a week now. Felt a bit iffy but rang dietician & she was most helpful. Gone off food & have to force myself to eat. First time ever in my life LOL good luck.

Well I am having my bypass done At Derby 29th March 2012, cant wait. I am so so looking forward to shedding the weight and keeping it off for the first time in my life. I have rheumatoid arthritis and need both knees replacing so my weight is not only holding my kneee surgery up but it is making it very difficult to be mobile.

Good luck to all March ops ~ lets keep in touch ~ I for one am nervous and need support with the pre op liver diet

I'm having mine done 28th March in Glasgow

Lovely Emma,

Do you go to the support group ~ last wednesday of the month, maybe see ya there last time before we have our op eekkkk

Sharon ;)

I posted a reply but it didn't come out?.... No idea what went wrong. I'm having my op this Saturday eeek! Pre op appointment very good with excellent information & advice in the group class session.
I've been on the liver shrinkage diet for over a week now. Felt a bit iffy but rang dietician & she was most helpful. Gone off food & have to force myself to eat. First time ever in my life LOL good luck.

All the best for your surgery. Mr Mannur is a very good surgent. See you soon on the loosers bench :D

Back