• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May Day Challenge !

suzie290304

Well didn't meet my may day goal of 11.13 I'm at 12.1 and seem to be going through a bit of a stall, hopefully meet my next goal :) x

Channel Swimmer

Good Friday weight: 22st 4lb
Original goal weight: 21st 6lb
Revised goal weight: 20st 2lb
Actual weight: 20st 7.5lb

So I missed my revised goal (that was always very optimistic) but smashed my original one and weight loss over the period was 1st 10.5lb. I'm very, very happy with that.

After my hysterectomy and complications in December I dropped a lot of weight for a short while but not in a good way. I'm now below that minimum - yay!!!

Miss Tickle

Great to see such good results and even when we haven't quite made the goals we've moved in the right direction.
Due to a tummy upset I've dropped 7lbs this week so have beaten my target by 1lb.
Thanks for playing along everyone.
Pandora has started a fresh challenge called New Challenge if you'd like to play again
xxx

HiddenBeauty

Lil Miss Kitty
When I weighed myself yesterday I was 1lb off goal, but not checked today. After all the challenge was for today ;)

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
I was still nearly 6lbs over my goal weight Saturday. But happy that weight has come off :)

HiddenBeauty

Lil Miss Kitty
Weighed myself today.. 279.6lbs so got to my goal weight on my goal date :)

HoPe*87*

Well done everyone!! I weighed today and missed my goal by 2lb I'm now 12 stone 2, I'm really pleased that I did so well, see you all on the next challenge xx

Crackers169

Hi! I have been away for the weekend. Weighed in at 11 st 12, so 2lbs off target. Well done everyone, here's to the next one!

shana

shana said:
Can u add me please? Starting at 14 st 4 goal is 13st 11.

Thanks!

Weighed in at 13st 13lbs so missed by 2lbs but being in the 13's is just amazing as havent seen them in over 10 years :)

Bluebutterflier

Bouncing Bander
Just to say, (as I forgot to post).....I did just about make my May day challenge....

Bluebutterflier- Starts: 8.4.2012: 18st 13lbs. May Day Goal: 18st

May 1st I weighed myself and I was 251lbs (17st13lbs):D

Bellydancer57

Made my first to get into the 16's then overly a,bitious set another to get to 16 1/2 stones. Failed 2nd target & learnt a big lesson. Congrats to everyone.
What next a Queen's Jubilee Target?

HoPe*87*

Bellydancer57 said:
Made my first to get into the 16's then overly a,bitious set another to get to 16 1/2 stones. Failed 2nd target & learnt a big lesson. Congrats to everyone.
What next a Queen's Jubilee Target?

The next one is for 9th July pandora has set it up it's called new challenge xx

Bellydancer57

Thx for letting me know. I will get onto it. X