• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MD meeting yesterday

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
Hello lovelies.. Just a quick one,,,
My team had MD meeting yesterday to discuss our cases!!!
So nervous,excited and worn out by this roll coaster of emotions..lol
However just wanted to know.. How long till you peeps heard any news after big meeting and what's was the next step.... Would be real great to hear from u all..
As you peeps are the only one who understand the emotions I am feeling..xxxx:confused::cool::wave_cry::cry::D:confused::(:):eek::cool::rolleyes::cry::(:)

I think I waited about 6 weeks before I was told the funding was agreed during that time I wanted to ring them as waiting for an answer was driving me mad! Hope you get an answer sooner than I did

I called the day after my team's meeting and asked for an update, got go ahead on phone and told to call next week for an op date, did that and it was 3 weeks away! No harm in calling and asking, good luck!

I called the day after my team's meeting and asked for an update, got go ahead on phone and told to call next week for an op date, did that and it was 3 weeks away! No harm in calling and asking, good luck!
I feel cheeky as only phoned yesterday..lol..
But if no post on Monday will ring xx

Morning all... Hope everyone is well...
Wow.. My pre assessment for surgery appointment came yesterday... Whoop whoop... 30th September.. Still trying to digest the excitement..
Just waiting for surgery appointment letter now so can start getting organised... Wow it's all going fast now thank god.. Waiting was killing me... I am soooooooooo impatient.. He he he... So It might be a October or nov op... How fast did you peeps have surgery after your pre assessment??? Cheers for reading.. X

I think I waited about 6 weeks before I was told the funding was agreed during that time I wanted to ring them as waiting for an answer was driving me mad! Hope you get an answer sooner than I did
Cheers for reply...Good luck for the 18th.. Keep us updated as I love to hear of your success.. Xxxx

Great news! Which hospital are you at?

Still waiting on my MD assessment appointment before joining in the cheers! :) Hope you get your op date soon!

Excellent news Fatfree81. Not long for you now!

Morning all... Hope everyone is well...
Wow.. My pre assessment for surgery appointment came yesterday... Whoop whoop... 30th September.. Still trying to digest the excitement..
Just waiting for surgery appointment letter now so can start getting organised... Wow it's all going fast now thank god.. Waiting was killing me... I am soooooooooo impatient.. He he he... So It might be a October or nov op... How fast did you peeps have surgery after your pre assessment??? Cheers for reading.. X

Good news!

All the best!!

Great news! Which hospital are you at? Still waiting on my MD assessment appointment before joining in the cheers! :) Hope you get your op date soon!

Thank u for replying...
MD meeting was Thursday just gone.. I am at St. Peter's in chertsey..
Hope you get decision sooooon xxxx

Wooohoooo!!!! I waited a week, got turned down because I needed to see psychologist and told 4 month wait...well I wasn't having that so I requested a phone call with her - spoke to her 3 days after no then next day got a yes and op was 3 weeks after that! X

Wooohoooo!!!! I waited a week, got turned down because I needed to see psychologist and told 4 month wait...well I wasn't having that so I requested a phone call with her - spoke to her 3 days after no then next day got a yes and op was 3 weeks after that! X

You go girl.. Sometimes you have to shout to get what you want plus thinking having the courage to phone must have proven that you was very in control of what you want and needed.. Xxx how are you op??? What's been the biggest change and hardest part??? Xxx

Hi why did they refuse why did you have to see one ? X
Thank u for replying...
MD meeting was Thursday just gone.. I am at St. Peter's in chertsey..
Hope you get decision sooooon xxxx
hi I'm going to be going to St. Peter's trying find someone who been there and can give me the low down on that hospital procedure appointments time scale tear 3 info gratful of reply

Back