• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

medical ID bracelet

MrsSAFC

Hi,

I have attached (i hope) two photos of my medical ID bracelet, basically i ordered a medical ID tag/charm from medical tags. com and then added it to a silver torque bangle (was originally on my links but thought the charm/tag is too big for it)

sterling silver tag - £30
sterling silver bangle from argos £14.99

total cost £44.99

i have on the tag

GBS 07/06/11
No NSAIDS
No Sugar
No Blind NG Tubes

thanks xxx :)

Attachments

• Sunderland-20110630-00067.jpg
    Sunderland-20110630-00067.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 375
  • Sunderland-20110630-00066.jpg
    Sunderland-20110630-00066.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 682
I went for a u-tag wristband, mine had a pink webbing type strapon it(tho they come in various colours) And it has a small usb thing on it, you plug into your computer to update or access your details.

I found the medic alert not bigenough to fit all my problems on lol.

Have to say though yours looks very nice,theyre looking more like pieces of jewellery these days

Thought I'd posted a reply on this but evidently not :-/

I would rethink the GBS part, what would that mean to a paramedic or casualty doctor? If you do a search for GBS medical acronym you'll see what I mean, Guillian Barre Syndrome? Group B Strep?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hi,

the utag thing sounds canny - I may also carry something in my purse with the details on - undecided...

thanks Shellbell - although already had it engraved now :/ but the fact that the no tube, sugars and NSAIDS might suggest gastric, or stomach? otherwise i hope they look in me purse!! or even better nothing ever happens!!!

xxx

Hi,

I have attached (i hope) two photos of my medical ID bracelet, basically i ordered a medical ID tag/charm from medical tags. com and then added it to a silver torque bangle (was originally on my links but thought the charm/tag is too big for it)

sterling silver tag - £30
sterling silver bangle from argos £14.99

total cost £44.99

i have on the tag

GBS 07/06/11
No NSAIDS
No Sugar
No Blind NG Tubes

thanks xxx :)

Thank you so much for this. I can honestly say that I would never have given the idea of an "alert" a thought.
I have now ordered from Yellow Cross, a laminated card that can attach by a small chain to my bag, very much like a luggage label but durable.
Great idea and thanks again.

Back