• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meet Little Esme

jaxx

Well I've finally got my new kitten home, she's a proper little handful already! lol Kitty is hissing and spitting at her so I've seperated them off and I'm trying to reassure her that I still love her and that she's not going to be pushed out.

Esme did well on her first night here. She mewed a bit but I ignored her and she soon settled down. She's absolutely fascinated by the rats and keeps staring up at their cage and watching their every move.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=254793&id=670054017&l=8870309945

Hi, Esme is gorgeous, i noticed you seem to be in the same area as me and wondered where you had your Op if you dont mind me asking.
jayne x

Aww.... bless ! She's really cute ! :hug99:

Disaster!! The little madam managed to pull out my nose stud and swallow it this morning! I had to run her to the vet where they gave her something to make her sick. That didn't work so they x rayed her to see where it was and it was in her stomach so they had to go in surgically and take it out!!

She's insured but unfortunately she's still in the 14 day period where they won't pay out at the start of the policy. She's doing ok, I rang the vets earlier and they say she's quite bright and purring. She'll be staying there till Thursday on a drip as she can't eat just yet.

notahappybunny I had my surgery done at Spire Murrayfields in Wirral. I have my check ups done at the Spire Fylde hospital in Blackpool though as that's nearer.

thank you was just trying to find whats available in my area. GP said he thought Preston? i saw Spire in Fylde hope Esme ok and soon home with you
jayne x

Back