• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

meez ??

fitz

How do I get my meez on my with my signature - whenever I try to do it I just get all the technical garb and not the picture???????? Please help - can someone step by step info please so it will show the picture:sigh:

Hiya Fitz
When your in meez and at the export page
copy the 2nd box
"GET IMG TAG -- use your Meez in forum posts "
and copy that in to your signature, should work no problem :)

Help!

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong please...

Why does my meez not strut her stuff lol when it's on the meez site it does lots of moving about, blowing kisses etc, but when I put it on here it's just in the one pose :confused: Any idea's - I have tried downloading it instead of copying the link, but when it downloads it brings me to my microsoft photo editor but all I get is a blank page :cry:

Please someone help me strut my stuff on the catwalk!! :)

:thankyou:

Hi Geri

Is your MEEZ static? or is it just not moving as much as when it is on the MEEZ website?

If the latter is the case, I had this trouble also, I was quite dissapointed as she kept repeating the same movement over and over again, if you look at other peoples, they all seem to do this.

However, if your MEEZ is static, maybe you are not using the correct link, I must admit, I just right-clicked on my MEEZ and copied it into the 2nd screen on MY CP and it seemed to work

Hope you get on okay

Basically the link to the animated Meez is not the full animation, so she'll blink and do a small variation of what you see when you look at her on that site. Tis a shame cos they do some funny stuff!!

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong please...

Why does my meez not strut her stuff lol when it's on the meez site it does lots of moving about, blowing kisses etc, but when I put it on here it's just in the one pose :confused: Any idea's - I have tried downloading it instead of copying the link, but when it downloads it brings me to my microsoft photo editor but all I get is a blank page :cry:

Please someone help me strut my stuff on the catwalk!! :)

:thankyou:

Geri

In order to get your MEEZ moving a bit more, you may want to introduce an 'animation', there are loads of them available and then your MEEZ will interact with whatever animation you choose

Good luck experimenting!!

ooh thanks rubie and DQ

I shall go and see what I can do... watch this space lol

Back