• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Signature Strife!!!

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
I've put a link to my blog in my signature abd instead of it linking to my blog like it's meant to, it takes me to my ticker updating page...grrrr. Now I don't know if this happens if anyone else clicks on it, or if it's just me so I could be complaining about nothing:ashamed0005:.

The other thing that's bugging me signature-wise is how long it can be. For obvious reasons I know there's a limit, but some people have far longer ones than me. Is there a point when you can get more space (I've got 250+ posts)?

When I tried re-arranging my signature I was told it exceeds 1500 characters - how is this possible when all I did was try to move my ticker to above Surfhunny xxx? :banghead: I even deleted the meez picture to make more room to add my weightlosses and still got that message.

I find it all very frustrating and I'm not completely computer illiterate.:pcwhack: Can anyone help or am I just going to have to accept that I can't add anymore weightlosses and that my blog link doesn't work?

PS. While I was moving things around I was using the codes not just dragging the pictures. Does that make a difference?

Your signature will be limited because of spacing, colours and font.

Your 1500 'allowance' includes all HTML code so the code you use for colours, font, size really eat into that amount.

Ah ha, that explains part of it, I changed the colour and totally forgot about html. Will have another go see if I can free up more space. How greedy am I?

Oh I give up - changed it all back to black and default font style and size and it wouldn't even let me save it so I guess I'm stuck with what I've got.

Back