• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mods can you help, i'v forgotten my password

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
hi, i'm trying to get a weight loss ticker and i forget my password so cann't get on to the site. can you tell me how i can get it?
yours sue.

If you have forgot your password to the ticker site you have to do a new password and make a new weight ticker.

it's my wls password i have forgotten, i remembered it to my pc so i havent used it for a long time.
yours sue

I forgot my password. What can I do?
If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' < link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.

Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.

You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.

If you have any difficulty you can always private message Pierce or use the Contact Us button on the bottom of the forum.

Back