• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve moving and grooving

cherry

So ive just done me 100 situps! and im now introducing arm excersises, i realllly want the shake weights but until i get them ive just used a tin of soup, ive sat on the edge of the sofa held one in each hand extended arms out and curled them back in and boy!!!! does it work your arms good!! try it!!!! come on guys!!!!!! its all in our own home!! lets get moving and grooving!!! try reduce excess skin! xx

yeeeey! you can feel it cant you after abit. how many would you say to do? 1 being down and back up again!
i can hardly manage 50 situps, lol

i would say to listen to your body and as many as you can comfortably do.... everyone will be different, but i mean i feel fab! and its all done in my own home! im defo gonna get them shake a weights haha im tyring to target my problem areas wich will be tummy and arms, so the more we do the better end result for our weightloss!

yeh so hold arms out in front of you holding the cans, then curl you arm in like a bicep curl then out thats one hun xx

I've just done 7 minutes on the exercise bike - doesn't sound a lot but it gets my heart racing !

well done rose!! its all small steps to the finishing line x

im gonna get on my exercise bike as of next week i think. then the week after im gonna start swimming.

i always put off going on the exercise bike though because i start off aiming for 20 minutes & feel like death after about 5 haha

ooo i know the treadmill is brill just on a uphill walk tho!! better than running x

im gonna get on my exercise bike as of next week i think. then the week after im gonna start swimming.

i always put off going on the exercise bike though because i start off aiming for 20 minutes & feel like death after about 5 haha

I think 20 minutes is a lot ! The fitness advisor at the gym has only set me 5 minutes on the bike - I know that's part of a combined workout, but it's important not to do too much ! I'm doing 7 minutes a day at home and it's enough to make my legs wobbly when I come off it !

I can't wait to start doing 'proper' exercises once i've had my post op check and made sure i have the 'green light'.... I think a big thing to remember is okay you can't do 20 minutes on the exercise bike, but i bet you can do 5 in the morning and five later in the day :) Exercise doesn't have to be done all at once. We dont need a gym to go to, as Kelly says use what you have, use the stairs for a stepper! Really give mopping the kitchen floor some energy, you get the idea :)

Back