• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 600 lb life -- new TV show

thanks sharon, theres a thread on it, none of us can find it lol xxx

Does anyone know if this is being shown in the uk ??? I cannot find it anywhere on my program's listings ( I am with BT Vision) ty x

Does anyone know if this is being shown in the uk ??? I cannot find it anywhere on my program's listings ( I am with BT Vision) ty x
a few of us have looked mate, cant find it anywhere :( xxx

That sucks! My friend in America watching it. Apparently its really good. May download!!! Lol

My 600-lb Life: Morbidly obese Melissa Morris reveals her 500 pound transformation | Mail Online

I don't have cable or digital TV but assume if the Daily Mail are writing about this, then the channel "TLC" must be available on some UK networks?

My 600-lb Life premieres on TLC on February 1 at 9pm
i have just looked on you tube,and you can see them on there,i have also just watched the fat doctor series,which is really good,with shaw somers,i hope this helps,nicky,xx

thanks for that watched them all last night all very different but good

Hi

They are on YouTube but are not shown on any of the uk channels, don't watch the what they are like now episode, they outlook it not very good as most if not all are very big weight gainers after 5 years post op.

Paul

Back