• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My day!!!

Big an Bouncy

Went to see someone in Clitheroe today,on motorway a Porche flys past in pouring rain,when in right front of us he slams into the central reservation!We pulled over and hubby ran to get him out cos there was fire coming out of the back of the car,you know you shouldnt move people but he was concious but dazed just sitting there.Anyway he was ok looked like bust ribs and shook up,car a total write off.Crazy doing about 80/90 mph in the weather we had today.He was about 50 too!!

it happens !!!! I hope hes ok and ur not to dazed or worried about the situation hun x

People who drive like that make me so mad. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sure, he's probably ok & he might, if he's very lucky, get something back from insurance for his flash car. But it's usually innocent people that get maimed/killed. That poor family from Wales recently is a case in question.

He should get an automatic ban for driving like a total tw@t.

God, I bet that shook u up hun, hope your ok. Sod the driver, its his own fault for driving like a maniac. Where abouts in Lancs are u??

OMG I hope your ok hun and not to shaken up, Why in the world people drive like this I dont know and like you said in weather like this its mad realy.

Back