• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Exercise Regime

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
I started a bit of Jogging last week, and it was hard but satisfying, today I have just ran around Catterick Race Course, good job I didn't put a bet on as I was a Long shot.......Medic....Vet....Stretcher....Please!?!

Feel better for it though LOL :D

I bet you looked great running round the racecourse without a horse Kim ;)

Seriously well done, my one ambition in life is to run. Maybe when i have my op and lose some weight i'll start! Might happen one day :)

Now as my 12 yr old says....JOG ON!

I am still running and I walk to and from work now which is a 5 mile around trip, and I have also invested in a decent mountain bike, which I am going out riding. lost 7 stone now, but I will wait til my official weigh in on friday,to update my stats. :)

I thought your voice was a bit HORSE Kim, tho' your weight is STABLE. Don't mean to NAG, you've already gotten' over a few HURDLES. Of COURSE you are on the right TRACK, try drinking RED RUM with two lumps of SHERGAR in! While you JOCKEY with this, I will WHIP up another drink. Please don't take A FENCE, just RACE your glass and the nightMARE will be over! It'S ADD'LE text this one.....

I thought your voice was a bit HORSE Kim, tho' your weight is STABLE. Don't mean to NAG, you've already gotten' over a few HURDLES. Of COURSE you are on the right TRACK, try drinking RED RUM with two lumps of SHERGAR in! While you JOCKEY with this, I will WHIP up another drink. Please don't take A FENCE, just RACE your glass and the nightMARE will be over! It'S ADD'LE text this one.....
I take it by your username your a Chef?.......What I mean is dont give up your day job, because, I dont think that comedy career of yours is gonna take off. :p

Back