• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My first diary...ever!

Thanks everyone! Oh no Andie, that must have been terrible, how long ago was that and at which hospital? What makes it worse is that all of my family with the exception of my husband are wishing against me. My Nanna keeps trying to push me into cancelling altogether and my mother keeps demanding that I announce that I am having the operation to everyone in the hope that it will "shame" me into not going ahead. Honestly it's awful coming from a family of thin people who have never had to diet a day in their lives, they are my two best friends but they are making me so angry at the moment!

Take no notice of negativity I had it for months before my surgery. It's probably because they are worried about you but you need to put yourself and your health first. Most of my family were against me having wls because they thought I should try harder to do it myself. If we could do that then we wouldn't put ourselves through surgery.
I had my op done 4th /09/14 Nearly 5 months ago after 2 cancellations previously .I have lost just over 4 stone including pre op and all I can say is I am so happy that I actually went through and did it.
Compared to some of the other ladies on here my weight isn't flying off but I don't mind slow and steady . I have still 4 stone to lose but that's ok it will come off eventually. We didn't put our weight on overnight so expecting to lose it all too quickly is unrealistic.
Good luck with your journey you will be fine I have no regrets whatsoever xx

Christinamarie sometimes people are negative because they are genuinely worried about you but if you know that's not the case take no notice of them you have yo do what's right for you,they don't live in or with your body. Good luck :)

Back