• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My first week weight loss

charm55

Hi All,
This time last week i was getting my bypass done with the fantastic Mr Ammori.
Today i weighed for the first time and have lost
10lbs i am so chuffed. I started the liver shrinking diet on the 1st September so since then i have lost a total of 1st 8lbs :8855::8855::8855:

Fantastic loss well done!! xx

Wow Charm! You've lost as much in a week as I did in my 1st fortnight! Please forgive me for feeling a little envious. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
But that's just completely BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! You must be so over the moon!

And I am for you!

Well done Charm55, that's a fabulous result for you. Onwards and downwards now :) xx

Wow Charm! You've lost as much in a week as I did in my 1st fortnight! Please forgive me for feeling a little envious. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
But that's just completely BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! You must be so over the moon!

And I am for you!
Charis Thanks i am so chuffed.I have a long way to go yet to even catch up with you. :D:D

Charis Thanks i am so chuffed.I have a long way to go yet to even catch up with you. :D:D

Charm, Thank you so much. One thing I am slowly learning from this forum is this: though we can help each other so much, offer advice, support and tips......each WLS journey is unique.

We shouldn't compare ourselves to anyone else but just enjoy our on individual journey.

I am truly sorry for being envious, it was ungenerous and totally lacking in grace and I'm ashamed of myself. I'm so impatient, but I always knew my weght loss was likley to be slow, as i've had M.E for many years which has slowed my metabolism as I have wasted muscles. It will get better as I begin to be more active and manage to exercise.:)

I am honestly thrilled for you and look forward to following YOUR journey. Hugs xxxxx

Charm, Thank you so much. One thing I am slowly learning from this forum is this: though we can help each other so much, offer advice, support and tips......each WLS journey is unique.

We shouldn't compare ourselves to anyone else but just enjoy our on individual journey.

I am truly sorry for being envious, it was ungenerous and totally lacking in grace and I'm ashamed of myself. I'm so impatient, but I always knew my weght loss was likley to be slow, as i've had M.E for many years which has slowed my metabolism as I have wasted muscles. It will get better as I begin to be more active and manage to exercise.:)

I am honestly thrilled for you and look forward to following YOUR journey. Hugs xxxxx
Charis, I am not offened or bothered by what you have said to me so please dont bother yourself. I have watched your postings on here for a long time before i joined and think you always give sound advice to people and maybe oneday soon i will be after a bit of that wisdom from you myself.
Hugs also sent to you
Charmaine xxx

Well done on such a good weight loss, here's to many more.

Rebirth

Back