• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My fitness pal

kelly1

Morning everyone!

Today I have decided that I'm going to start using my fitness pal properly, I've always had it but not really used it, so now is time for a proper effort with it! I've been a bit lax with what I've been eating lately and have probably had a few too many treats! I'm still loosing weight, so obviously not eating too much, but I just want to get a handle on it before I get out of control! Basically I'm scared! So would any of you lovely people fancy being my friend over on there? I think it will kick me up the arse a bit having people on there with me! My name there is speechuk if anyone would be so kind to add me?

Xx

Hi Kelly this is to funny I just signed in for the first time in months as I have been slack for a while!!! I would love to have a buddie to help each other out xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh just seen that you have a sleeve and I'm a bander!, I'm happy to still help each other as we still have the same goal to loose weight xx

Hi Kelly this is to funny I just signed in for the first time in months as I have been slack for a while!!! I would love to have a buddie to help each other out

Hiya Hun! Haha great minds think alike! I'm determined to keep using it, I just want to know how many calories I'm eating and I think that will keep me on track xx

Sounds like a plan, I'm also rubbish when it comes to calories!, I think it will do the world of good for us. I'm setting myself a little Xmas goal of 7lbs, how about you ?.

I love MFP! It's great to keep me on track. I'm a ballooner but we can still support each other.

Ladies, avoid putting your email addresses on the open forum as it compromises your privacy. You can add your Mfp user names by adding the Mfp icon for other users to click on via the 'user cp' link at the top of the page. I will ask a super moderator to update your threads :)

I have removed email addresses etc. As Michelle said please add the mfp icon as that cannot be googled but posts on the open forum can. Thanks x

Back