• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my fitness pal

wencho

i recently was told on this forum about an app called my fitness pal....and it really is my pal!!! its helped me so much!!
any1 who uses it and would like me as a friend on it is welcome to add me...my name on it is wencho21 :)..rememba to let me no who you are on here though lol :p

I would be lost without that app, its helped me lose 27lb so far since April. I will add you, Im Bexindra on there, just in case anyone else wants to add me x

I would be lost without it.
It helps me see what I am eating each day. What kcals, carbs, protein, fats etc...
Also lets me keep record of any exercise I am doing.
would recommend it to anyone.

I also find it useful to print of weekly reports to take to my medical check ups.

I am on there as jaynehobbs, if anyone wants to add me :)

its a fab app....1 of the best out there if not the best 4 weight loss!!

I use this app. its gr8 :)

Just joined filled in my food for the day 1100 cal's. I think this will be good as its stopped me having a snack already

Me 2 lol was just about to get a snack but logged wot I'd eaten 2day and was all out of calls lol :) feel free to add me same user name as here :)

It does stop u pigging out lol....does anyone know how many cals sex burns tho hmmm its not on exercise.lol xx

They need an update haha...think I will email them :p

Back