• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My loose skin Photoshoot with more magazine **pics inside**

PiiNK_PuNkStarr x

iM ON MY WaY!!..
just recieved copies of my more! magazine shoot , i was featured back in april for loosing 17 stone..but thought id share my pics with you to show you the loose skin and hoepfully after surgery ill be able to post after pics?..

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

i am wearing bottoms just they are nude.. i freaked when it looked like i was naked in the mag LOL.

your welcome x

wow you're so brave for doing that. Did they give you a makeover btw? Your hair and makeup look fab. Best of luck with getting the tummy tuck xx

hey there :)
i had my makeup retouched when i got there but all in all the shoot was a disapointment and it wasnt what i expected , but i was featured to help others to see a body comes in many diff shapes & sizes ect ... x

tummytuck in two weeks so ill be posting new pics after that =]

Thanks for sharing the pics, good luck with your surgery, Karen x

It is very brave and caring of you to share your pics on here and in a mag. You are right, we do all come in different shapes and sizes, personalities, kind hearts and blue ones.
Good luck with your surgery. I hope you dont have a lot of pain and the result is what you want.
Lynne x

Great pics hun, well done you look lovely x

Wow! How very inspirational. Thanks for sharing such intimate pictures with all of us, you look amazing already.

One amazing lady congratulations on the weight loss and the bravery to do a naked shoot and good luck with the tummy tuck you'll look even more stunning than you do now. Inspirational lady.

Back