• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my lovely pooch

Grace

I just found this bit of the forum!
well I just wanted to share with you about my beautiful dog, Dougal. he's a 5 year old lhasa apso and I'm his mummy. We had him as a 12 week puppy and he's just adorable.
When we got home yesterday he went crazy to see me, but then he just kind of crept up next to me on the sofa and cuddled me. Ever so gently. Like he knew he needed to be careful and almost like he was guarding me. He didn't want to let anyone else near.
There's a legend that lhasa apso dogs are the re-incarnated souls of bhuddist monks. Well i don't believe that, but there's no doubt they're incredibly sensitive little souls. :doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy:

Isn't he sweet!! I've got a 5 year old Lhasa girl and she's the best dog I've ever ever had, she's adorable. She's always on my lap or on my feet lol. Hope mine is as gentle if i ever get my op xxx

Oh Kerry she's gorgeous! Lhasas are just fab, huh? Does yours hate the rain?

My Dougal gives me this really old fashioned look when I tell him to go for a wee in the rain; it's hilarious. But he totally adores snow!

I know it's not the same but my mum has a Shih Tzu dog and he's the softest dog you'll ever meet.

Back