• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My night out

charliegirl

Well tonight I went into the city of Preston with my mate we have danced till our feet hurt, laughed until I almost wet myself, drank lots of vodka and cranberry (yes at last I have found a drinkable drink)....plus I snogged the face of a 35 year old greek god......just back home and eating some chicken curry....brill night and I dont care what anyone else thinks I did what I set out to do....oh and he thought I was 37 lol...and that was before the alcohol set in....night night everyone...excuse any spelling mistakes...lol..xx

Good for you! Sounds like you had a perfect night out!

hey linda im glad u had a brilliant night hun ! night night sleep tight xxxxx

ps .... tell me more about the greek ;)

wow sounds like you had a great night but i have to ask where on earth in preston did you find a greek god??? i didnt think there were any around here?!!! x

lol sounds like a fun night!!!

whooo glad you had such a great night out linda, did you remember to give the greek god your number?

lol thanks everyone.....the greek god was from chorley and no I did not give him my number he was good practice for the future....its yonks since I had a snog lol.....have to say my confidence was a little rocky when we set out but it soon improved....and vodka and cranberry was available in the town centre pubs not the ones on the out skirts so I guess I know where we will be drinking in future....xx

Sounds like the perfect night out! Glad you had such a great time xxx

Way to go Linda :D,so pleased your self esteem has changed since the operation,sat here smiling,what a big change from the person who first joined mins and seem`t to stay at home.
You go for it gal.

Di
xx

Thanks everyone.....best bit is no hangover!!! Yay.....xx

Di lovely to see you posting chick dont see much of you these days....thanks for the lovely comments...xx

Thanx Linda,

I pop on here most days just too be nosey lol,i just dont leave posts very often.

Take Care

Di xx

Go girl lol, sounds like you had a fun night out with the bonus of a good ole snog with a nice young toyboy lol.....nice one!

I wondered y someone had sent me a private message on here warning me not to go round Preston last night lol - only joking sounds like u had a fab night - although I agree with halve me - def no sex gods in Preston lol xxx

Back