• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my pants are killing me....

novamay

Born Free
rather they are TRYING to kill me off....

My size 30 trousers are becoming far too big and droopy and I keep tripping over them - have fallen flat on my face a few times in the last couple of weeks! And I have also almost 'mooned' work colleages walking behind me in the corridor! :eek:

Falling this morning in the rain into a pile of mushy leaves and tree blossom was the final straw... these pants are going in the bin tonight!

Did it take a near death experience to make you get rid of your baggy pants?

rather they are TRYING to kill me off....

My size 30 trousers are becoming far too big and droopy and I keep tripping over them - have fallen flat on my face a few times in the last couple of weeks! And I have also almost 'mooned' work colleages walking behind me in the corridor! :eek:

Falling this morning in the rain into a pile of mushy leaves and tree blossom was the final straw... these pants are going in the bin tonight!

Did it take a near death experience to make you get rid of your baggy pants?
bahahaha :8855: bless ya, go get some new ones :D xxx

think I'm gonna have to Caren, my sis said I have an elephant's bum last night!

Too funny! Sounds like a shopping 'trip' is in order hun x

I had the same thing, flashed a few people & tripped over several times ESP when running up the stairs lol got some new ones in the end lol x x

Very funny & yes had similar issue. My size 30 are now size 22 such a nice feeling. Go gal!

Ha Ha i had that problem with knickers falling down on my way to sainsbury's xx it wasn't fun trying to hold them up and walk with my stick in other hand :) luckily though i had trousers on but they soon went in the bin :)

Got me 28's on today.... feel much better. No more baggy bum!

Back