• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need help. Cancer related stem cell donation

SerenityValley

Happy in the meantime
Hi,

Don't know who remembers me....

My 35 year old wife, mother of my 2 and 4 year old, has a rare and aggressive form of lymphoma, and is going to need a stem cell donation to have a chance of surviving.

Please consider signing up to the below - you could save my wife's life, or someone else's. There is no obligation and you only donate when needed - so for many, it's never needed.

There is a 70% chance of finding a donor. Please help boost that figure by even a percent. Please share the link on Facebook or other social media accounts.

https://www.dkms.org.uk/en/content/about-dkms

Angeline

I'm already on the NHS donor register lovely as I'm too old for the Anthony Nolan register. My hubby had AML leukaemia four years just gone this Christmas and needed a transplant too.....such a gift someone gave us xxx
I will share for you and if I was a match for anyone then I wouldn't hesitate in giving them a transplant as it's means the world for people like us xx
I've got everything crossed for you and please keep us updated...sending prayers and thoughts.

I've shared the link on my face book page and asked people to consider registering xx

Last edited:

SerenityValley

Happy in the meantime
Thank you, very very kind. Glad your hubby is doing well and long may it continue! X

Angeline

Thank you, very very kind. Glad your hubby is doing well and long may it continue! X

Each day us a blessing xxx I've got two people said they are going to register with me at the next blood donation day here in Warminster.....that's another two chances on the whistler......let's keep going :)