• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nervous mother !!!!!!!!!! (not diet related)

BlueDiamond

HELLO EVERYONE

I AM BURSTING AT THE SEAMS HERE WITH NERVES.........MY SON HAS BEEN ON HIS 2 DAY SELECTION FOR THE ARMED FORCES AND IS DUE HOME TODAY TO LET ME KNOW IF HE PASSED OR NOT.........I AM SO EDGY AND KEEP WAITING FOR THE PHONE TO GO OFF............JUST WANTED TO WRITE IT DOWN IN HERE TO .................I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM WRITING IT IN HERE TBH............:rolleyes:..........PROB NERVES :break_diet: ANYWAY ......RANT OVER........WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.........OMG SORRY HOPE HE PASSES........KIDS AAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH WHO'D HAVE EM ...(JOKE) NO WONDER I GOT FULL HEAD OF GREY HAIR.......:rolleyes:

ALL THE BEST - MEJULIE X X

oooo exciting and nerve wracking for you julie x keep us updated how he has got on xxx

Oh honey, you must be beside yourself.

I wish him all the luck in the world, where would we be if it wasn't for fantastic people like your son, you must be so proud of him.

Let us know how he gets on.

yipee.gif
Yipee.gif
Yippee.gif

thyipee1.gif

AS YOU CAN GUESS MY LITTLE BABY PASSED AND HIS THROUGH TO THE ARMED FORCES..............I AM SO PROUD............YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOOODDDDAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

congrats_confetti.gif
congrats_kitty.gif
congrats_4.gif

thats great news julie im so pleased for him and you xxx

I am so happy for both of oyu! That is fabulous news.

Ty e1 for your kind words.............(sarah) glens been on my fone rallying the family up and telling em his good news........when i get me fone back i will look at the txt .

Back