• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NEW! Adding Photos To Profile Album!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
With the new updated Profile comes your very own album which if you want you can make private to your buddies/mods only or leave it public.

This new album makes the whole process of adding pictures very easy.

Once you have the photos on your computer you click upload in your album and then browse and find the photos you wish to add to your new album.

This new system will automatically resize your photos and you can have approximately about 100 photos in it.

Members need 50 posts to view Profile Albums or to upload their own.

Albums and PicturesHow do I use albums?
As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

Each album can have a title ('Joe's Holiday to Nepal'), a description ('A bunch of photos from my recent adventure') and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.
  • Public albums can be viewed by anyone
  • Private albums can only be viewed by site staff (moderators, administrators) and your Friends and Contacts (info)
  • Profile albums are viewable only by you. However, you can use the images to customize your public profile (info)
How do I upload pictures?
Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Pictures'.
You'll have the option to give each picture a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Pictures'.
All members who have access to your album images can comment on them, in a similar way to Visitor Messages (more info). You can delete any image comments from your albums, and report inappropriate messages to moderators.
When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.

'My Public Profile' Read More

http://www.minimins.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_albums

Last edited:
To customize your profile with wall paper of your favourite imagine

You must click on 'Customize Profile' you will find under Your Profile.

Best to have a couple of windows open so that you can see how you are getting on...well this is what I do.

Upload into your album in your new profile page the photo you what as the wall paper to your profile.

The link below will tell you how to add a photo to this album.

http://www.minimins.com/forum-techni...ile-album.html (NEW! Adding Photos To Profile Album!)

Once you have the photo you want in your album and you click on the photo you will see under neath the photo you have two boxes one with a picture URL link and the other a BB code.

For your wall paper you need the picture URL link.

You copy and paste this picture URL link into the box in your customize profile where it says 'Background Image'

You can click repeat box next to it and it has options and you can choose one...or leave it.

Click preview...you now should see part of your imagine on the preview if you don't you have not inserted the link correctly.

Go down the whole way to the bottom and inserted your picture URL link into the 'Background Image' into each section if you want to cover all of your profile in the imagine and repeat box and you can keep clicking preview box to see if you are doing it right as you go and when you get to the last box and have inserted your picture URL link etc.

You can then save and see how it has come up on your profile page.

Now to add colour and text font...

Go back in and just play around with it until you are happy with it and save the changes...

I hope this helps:rolleyes::confused:

If you have any trouble please let me know and I will do my best to help!:)

Love Mini xxx

With the new updated Profile comes your very own album which if you want you can make private to your buddies/mods only or leave it public.

This new album makes the whole process of adding pictures very easy.

Once you have the photos on your computer you click upload in your album and then browse and find the photos you wish to add to your new album.

This new system will automatically resize your photos and you can have approximately about 100 photos in it.
How do I do this please as I am new and don't seem able to go into my profile?

How do I do this please as I am new and don't seem able to go into my profile?

If you go to user cp, at the top left.

Do you see under "networking" - "pictures and albums"?

That will let you create picture albums and upload pictures.

Pierce

If you go to user cp, at the top left.

Do you see under "networking" - "pictures and albums"?

That will let you create picture albums and upload pictures.

Pierce

I don't have that under networking?:( I tried another way yesterday, but it just tells me the file is too big? I have no idea what's wrong.....It also tells me now, under upload photos - not the networking area, that I've used a certain amount of space - how can I if I can't see any pics and it wouldn't upload?!! I'm confused, help please! :p:confused:

I don't have that under networking?:( I tried another way yesterday, but it just tells me the file is too big? I have no idea what's wrong.....It also tells me now, under upload photos - not the networking area, that I've used a certain amount of space - how can I if I can't see any pics and it wouldn't upload?!! I'm confused, help please! :p:confused:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

You can add your photos to the Gallery...

http://photogallery.minimins.com/

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

You can add your photos to the Gallery...

Main Index - MiniMins.com Photo Gallery

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

Thank you Mini :)

Sorry for being a pain :rolleyes:
Better get posting LOL

XX

Back