• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New baby neice/nephew

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Awww so excited my sisters gone into labour a few wks early but I'm sure baby's cooked enough and ready to enter the world :) I done her a basket for wen she had her little girl but hadn't done nothing for this one as wasn't expecting it to arrive just yet so went out today brought a few bits and made this beautiful nappy cake :)
it contains a pack of nappys, wipes, nappy sacks, baby mits, 3 vests, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby talc, sponges, a baby brush and a teddy :)

Attachments

• image-2870122795.jpg
    image-2870122795.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 59
that's fab! I'm off to meet my new niece next week...Mary Rebecca Rose born 27/12/11 but don't think a pressie like that would travel 300 miles :sigh:

well done, that's a really original idea :)

Aw that's lovely ;) ur sis will be made up wiv that hope baby arrives soon safe n sound xx

Red 42 said:
that's fab! I'm off to meet my new niece next week...Mary Rebecca Rose born 27/12/11 but don't think a pressie like that would travel 300 miles :sigh:

well done, that's a really original idea :)

Thanks both and congrates on the birth of ur neice xx

Aw that is lovely, Laura ... I am waiting for my daughter to have my litlle grandaughter, but she does not seem inclined to come out to meet us :sigh: Probably stroppy even before she has drawn her first breath, lol :D
Hope your sister is having an easy time of it & you hear from them soon :):) xxx

awww thats so lovely :) xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Aw that is lovely, Laura ... I am waiting for my daughter to have my litlle grandaughter, but she does not seem inclined to come out to meet us :sigh: Probably stroppy even before she has drawn her first breath, lol :D
Hope your sister is having an easy time of it & you hear from them soon :):) xxx

Aww thank you, she's just called me crying bless her cus her pains r getting stronger but her fella as had to go home and her daughter who's 3 has been to visit and she's missing her :-( bless her hope ur granddaughter makes an appearance soon xxx

Aww thank you, she's just called me crying bless her cus her pains r getting stronger but her fella as had to go home and her daughter who's 3 has been to visit and she's missing her :-( bless her hope ur granddaughter makes an appearance soon xxx

Aw bless her :wave_cry: Hope it is not a long labour & she is back home with her little girl tomorrow :wave_cry::wave_cry: think my grandaughter is in for the long haul ... wearing crampons :eek: xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Aw bless her :wave_cry: Hope it is not a long labour & she is back home with her little girl tomorrow :wave_cry::wave_cry: think my grandaughter is in for the long haul ... wearing crampons :eek: xxx

Lol aww bless xx

Brilliant news hun...congrats to your sis and all your family xxx

Congratulations to your sister. Hope both
Mom and baby are well.
I'm so broody right now it's ridiculous!!!
xXx

Aaaawww that's well sweet! And congrats to your sisiter :) I'm going to be an auntie again this year lol I've already got at least 15 nieces and nephews so far! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

It's a girl :)

Attachments

• image-1911771615.jpg
    image-1911771615.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 36
Tonibones10 said:
Aaaawww how adorable she's gorgeous congratulations!! Xx

Thanks Toni baby daisy louise kathleen. X

Tonibones10 said:
I loooove those names especially kathleen. Xxx

My man passed away August her name was Kathleen so it's in memory of my lovely nan xx

Laura b said:
My man passed away August her name was Kathleen so it's in memory of my lovely nan xx

Aaww that's so lovely and brought a tear to my eyes, when I have a baby girl she will be named Jenny Sarah after my husbands mum and my mum, my son is Joseph Andrew after ians dad and my uncle :( I love it that she has named her baby after your nan that's lovely xxx

Aw Laura, she is just beautiful :):):) Hope your sister didn't have too bad a time & is well today. I also love the name as it is what my daughter is thinking of calling our baby (when she decides to make an appearance) It is my 2 little grandsons choice & they have called the bump Daisy for months now. They are adding Mai for my mum too. :wave_cry: So we should have a Daisy Mai soon, but it is subject to change, lol. Did you get any sleep, proud Auntie? xxx :):)

Back